[wingide-users] RE: What doc tool do you use?

Linos info at linos.es
Wed Oct 5 12:02:45 MDT 2011

El 05/10/11 18:42, Wing IDE Support escribió:
> On 10/5/11 11:12 AM, David Taylor wrote:
>> Stephan&  John, it would be good to know your thoughts on whether you could
>> support Sphinx (instead of or in addition to epydoc) for its interface
>> definitions (parameter types, return values, etc.)
>
> If we do add support for type hints in doc strings, we'll probably need to
> support multiple formats.  It does seem like a good idea and we'll consider
> adding support for it, but have a number of other things to do (some of which
> have been mentioned in this thread).
>
> Cheers,
>
> John

In the meantime can i use .pi files to declare method signatures and variables?
if so what syntax do i have to use to declare this:

file test.py:
class test(object):
	def __init__(self, par1, par2):
		var1 = complicated_and_long_func()

How could i declare the types of par1, par2 and var1 using the test.pi file if
possible? Thanks

Regards,
Miguel Angel.