[wingide-users] Feature request: manual inline type annotation

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Wed Oct 5 10:23:24 MDT 2011

On 2 Oct 2011, at 19:29, Wing IDE Support wrote:

> There are cases that PyCharm picks up that Wing doesn't and the reverse may be true

Wing is able to introspect Python modules that are compiled C or C++ code. Extremely well. Nearly as if they had been written in Python. On the contrary PyCharm turns a blind eye on them, and as far as I am concerned this is a deal breaker.

Besides, Wing offers 100% accurate and complete autocompletion for the code currently debugged. Thus those of us who thrives in test driven development are happy campers!

Luc Bourhis