[wingide-users] RE: What doc tool do you use?

David Taylor taylor234 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 09:12:05 MDT 2011

Thanks, Jason. You answered the right question. The shorter version is, "If
not epydoc, then what?" As I look around at other forums, I'm seeing a lot
of movement toward Sphinx.

Stephan & John, it would be good to know your thoughts on whether you could
support Sphinx (instead of or in addition to epydoc) for its interface
definitions (parameter types, return values, etc.)