[wingide-users] What doc tool do you use?

David Taylor taylor234 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 12:52:47 MDT 2011

Sigh. I just checked and you're right; epydoc hasn't had a pulse since 2008.
I know the tool still works, but I hate the idea with adopting something
that has no future. Does anyone have a suggestion as to which way to go in
terms of an API-docstring doc generator that works well with Wing? From what
I can see with a quick search, Sphinx seems to be alive and well, and
getting the most attention. Any feedback on it? All I need is a lightweight
tool, though I had hoped to use pydoc with GraphViz to produce UML
diagrams...