[wingide-users] "Create package" menu option

Diogo Baeder diogobaeder at yahoo.com.br
Fri Nov 11 13:00:11 MST 2011

Hi, guys,

I've posted a message, a while ago, asking for a new feature - to be able to create new packages via the context menu, otherwise for every package we need to create we have to first create a directory and then create an __init__.py file, which could be automated into a single task -.

Is there any interest in this? I think this would make my WingIDE Professional even more Professional. :-)

Well, let me know if there's any news on this...

Thanks a lot!

Diogo Baeder
http://www.diogobaeder.com.br