[wingide-users] Wing API / The future of Wing

Tim Kersten tim at io41.com
Tue Nov 1 10:40:57 MDT 2011

Thanks John. It would be fantastic if it was possible with Wing 5.

I have been using the auto-reload option at the moment and constantly switch between the two, but it's a little tiresome as it involves more context switching. (i.e.Think "wait, what vim commands can/can't I use again now?")

Cheers,
--
Tim ^,^