[wingide-users] Wing API / The future of Wing

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Tue Nov 1 10:09:31 MDT 2011

It currently isn't possible to script autocomplete through the API.  We
may add this in the future, but not until Wing 5.

You can configure Wing to auto-reload files if you want to use vi as
your primary editor in its own window, but it would be very difficult to
integrate it into Wing to replace the internal editor.

Cheers,

John