[wingide-users] occurrence highlight persistence

Campbell campbell at bikalabs.com
Tue Nov 1 04:49:52 MDT 2011

Hi,

I have two python files open side by side in wing 4.1 on Linux.
Selecting a word (keyboard or mouse) highlights all occurrences.  In one
file, all occurrences are un-highlighted when I next move the cursor,
while in the other file occurrences stay highlighted while I edit the
file (even remaining highlighted when I change the contents of the
highlighted word, which is nice).

This has always seemed random to me. I really like sticky highlights
though. How can I make this the default behaviour?

Thanks...