[wingide-users] Wing IDE and multiple processors

Eric Ongerth ericongerth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:18:56 MDT 2011

I would be very pleased to see this rise up the list.  So many of us have
quad-core processors now and the numbers will only increase.  With
hyperthreading I have seven virtual CPUs sitting idle much of the time.  I
do have a good reason to have that much power around, as I do a lot of photo
processing that maxes out the machine.  But it would be nice if the surplus
computing power could contribute to the crispness and response time of the
IDE eventually.  Thanks!

- Eric