[wingide-users] Best way to integrate wingIDE with Buildout projects?

Noe Nieto [http://percepcionunitaria.org]] tzicatl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:39:51 MDT 2011

Setting the Python executable to bin/instance doesn't make it.

I added ommelette to my buildout, switched back to the default python and
aded the ommelette directory (parts/ommelete) to the Python Path. That
enabled code completion and analysis.

I'm still curious about how to configure debugging...

---
Noe

2011/3/22 Wingware Support <support at wingware.com>

> On 3/21/11 8:28 PM, Noe Nieto [http://percepcionunitaria.org]] wrote:
>
>> I work a lot with Buildout projects and I would like to see how are other
>> users doing with it? How do you setup debugging and code completion?
>>

> You can just point Python Executable in Project Properties to the
> buildout's bin/instance and Wing should pick up the necessary path/etc
> information from that for debugging and code completion.
>
> Please let us know if that doesn't work.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
>
> Stephan Deibel
> Wingware | Python IDE
> Advancing Software Development
>
> www.wingware.com

*Noe Nieto
Estudiante de Psicología Holokinética*

Diplomados, noticias, libros, artículos,
audios y videos gratuitos :   *percepcionunitaria.org*