[wingide-users] move and remove tool should apply to clicked tab not front tool

Mitchell Model dev at software-concepts.org
Thu Mar 17 12:36:56 MDT 2011

The move and remove tool menu operations should apply to clicked tab not the front tool. This would be consistent with the way the menus work when you click an editor tab. The way it works now trips me up repeatedly. Note that those are the only two menu commands that even apply to a specific tool, so I can't see any reason for them to favor the front tool over the clicked one. Very unintuitive.