[wingide-users] open all the way in project tool

Mitchell Model dev at software-concepts.org
Thu Mar 17 12:33:27 MDT 2011

I would like a modifier click on a disclosure triangle in the project tool to open that directory and all its subdirectories all the way down, perhaps option-click. While my main project is not particularly deep, I have some test and data files that are outside the project. They end up starting at / and it's 8 or 10 levels before I reach what I'm looking for. Full disclosure wouldn't show the gazillion other files starting at /, just the few I have already added to the project and the directories along the path to them.