[wingide-users] Multiple toolbox columns on the same side

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Mon Mar 14 20:00:32 MDT 2011

Michael,
You can open a new toolbox window and position it to the side of your main
window. Not quite what you are looking for, but...
I assume that you already know that you can split any toolbox, though that
does not address your immediate desire.
hth,
Jonathan