[wingide-users] Multiple toolbox columns on the same side

Michael Elsdörfer michael at elsdoerfer.com
Mon Mar 14 17:28:06 MDT 2011

I can't seem to find a way to have two toolboxes on the same side, in
parallel, or even one the left and one on the right. Am I correct to
assume that currently, one can only choose between one toolbox either
left or right, and a second one at the bottom?

Is this something that could be added in the future then? I've just
upgraded to a new widescreen monitor, and I'd like to use the available
space effectively.

Michael