[wingide-users] redirecting stdin from a file in the debugger?

Nelson Minar nelson at monkey.org
Sat Mar 12 16:23:59 MST 2011

I'm debugging some scripts which should take large inputs from stdin.
  $ myScript < bigfile.txt > output.txt

Is there a way within WingIDE to run the script in debug mode with stdin
redirected from a file? I can use stdin by typing in the Debug I/O tab, but
I'm trying to input a megabyte-long file on stdin.

PS: Loving WingIDE 4.0, lots of nice improvements.