[wingide-users] Few issues.

Nathan McBride nomb85 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 12:49:59 MST 2011

I'm having a few issues with WingIDE 4.

When you first start it up, it is very sluggish.  But that only last a
few moments so i is probably just busy.

However I pip installed repoze.sendmail.  I can use it just fine from
the command line python shell.  And after uninstalling it with pip and
re-installing it with easy_install WingIDE see's the package now.
WingIDE will auto complete it correctly to this poing: from
repoze.sendmail.delivery import DirectMailDelivery but then as soon as I
hit enter I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <fragment>
ImportError: No module named sendmail.delivery

On another note, when I open a project WingIDE doesn't see the status of
the mercurial repository untill I make some sort of change.  Even if I
pull it's status.

Nate