[wingide-users] Can't get pymel autocomplete to work in Wing 4.0

Ian Jones ian at ambientdivide.com
Tue Mar 8 21:57:44 MST 2011

Pymel has the ability to create pi files to hint wing's autocomplete.

Download the latest (or a specific release/tag from github) and look in the
maintenance package for a module named stubs inside that there is a function
pymelstubs that can be used to generate any number of stub files to use in
different IDE's.

Ian