[wingide-users] Added flexible evaluate-selection scripts

Joon Ro joonpyro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 23:38:52 MST 2011

Hi,

I just added the flexible evaluate-selection scripts to the wiki. I have replaced built-in evaluate-selection .. commands with these. It uses "evaluate-sel-in-shell/-in-debug-probe(whole_lines = True)" if nothing is selected or more than one lines are selected, but it uses "evaluate-sel-in-shell/-in-debug-probe(whole_lines = False)" when only part of a line is selected. I found this convenient since frequently I want to evaluate only a part of a line but still I want to be able to evaluate the whole line without any selection.

Hope this is useful for others as well.

-Joon