[wingide-users] Rearrange editor tabs?

Andy Blackshaw sysadmin at getme.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 08:39:30 MST 2011

+1 for 2 vertical tool areas, real benefit on 16x9 screens, I currently use a
separate window on the left but means more window management, would prefer to
just run wing full screen as I do on 4x3.

+1 also for reordering tabs but even better to be able to have 2 (or more)
rows as in Opera - I find I'm constantly deciding what I can close so as not
to have to scroll them - I know there are other ways of access, just find
tabs most convenient.

Andy

--
Andy Blackshaw

Getme Web Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2, Unit A
Holy Oak Farm,
Upton Snodsbury,
Worcestershire
WR7 4NH

Tel: 01905 381713
Fax: 08715 594457
Mob: 07791 971136

http://www.getme.co.uk

Company Registration No. 6948786.
Registered in Worcester, United Kingdom.
Company VAT No. 978 6207 70

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Getme Web Solutions Limited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
copy or show it to anyone.

Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
this email in error.