[wingide-users] Rearrange editor tabs?

Dave Burkholder thinkwelldesigns at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:44:21 MST 2011

+1 for tab re-ordering!

If we could have 2 vertical Tool Areas (one on each side of the editing
window), that would be just the bees knees!

I'd echo Graham's comments about the smoothness of Wing. In addition, I'd
like to mention that I just love its lightweight feel. Netbeans & Aptana are
so bloated and slow. Wing almost fees as fast as a text editor. J

-Dave