[wingide-users] Is a Task list a planned featured? (Or maybe there's already one and I can't see it)

Cesco dev at cesco.it
Wed Mar 2 08:12:27 MST 2011

Could you tell me if a task list is a planned feature for a future version of WingIDE?

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot find that feature in WingIDE and at least for me it's very convenient. You know this kind of stuff... a place where a developer could add their to-dos and comments to the code... when you write a particular keyword in a comment, WingIDE recognizes it and add the phrase to the task list... nowadays it's becoming a quite common feature in many IDEs.

May I ask you if this feature is planned? I'm not asking to have this feature today, I'm just curious to know if you're planning to introduce this feature sooner or later... I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people that bother to ask features over features just like me... you cannot always make everyone happy ;-)

Ah, another question if you please... do you have a webpage where the people can ask you for features without clogging this mailing-list? Something like uservoice.com where you could post features request, vote for them and someone reply to the inquiries telling "yes, this is a reasonable request" or "No, this is plain silly" ? :)
I think that it would be a fun and clever way of having more feedback from your customers (if you need more of that, of course! :)