[wingide-users] Multiple Python Versions

Saul Spatz saul.spatz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:46:23 MST 2011

I recently upgraded my Wing IDE Personal Version 3 license to version 4.
 Now I have two Wings, and as I understand it, I am entitled to run both of
them on the same machine.  I am also (slowly) experimenting with python 3.
 I would like to point one of the wings at python 3 and the other at python
2.  At present, both point at python 2.6, but I also have python 3.1
installed.  Can I do this?  If so, how?  I am running Windows 7 on one
machine and XP on another.