[wingide-users] pyside auto completion

Eric Ongerth ericongerth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:49:33 MDT 2011

Make sure pyside is in site-packages as plain source too, not zipped or
anything.  In Project Preferences make sure it's included in PYTHONPATH (you
mentioned PATH but you didn't say anything about PYTHONPATH).  Also, close
Wing and re-open it after you have done this.  Unfortunately it is not
always able to pick up a new package without restarting.  That last step was
where I got stuck on this before.