[wingide-users] Coverage testing in Wing?

Russell Warren russ at perspexis.com
Mon Jun 27 21:24:58 MDT 2011

I'm a big unittest user, but am considering switching to Nose for the
integrated coverage testing.

Does anybody coverage testing working with Wing?

I'm picturing a beautiful integration where coverage testing results can
be viewed using something like the new "new" code diff'ing view, but
where all uncovered lines of code are highlighted, and you can
browse/click through the misses with handy "jump to next/previous
uncovered code block" buttons.  This would be very sweet.

Russ