[wingide-users] Feature: open all in subdirectory

Eric Ongerth ericongerth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:44:58 MDT 2011

Or more generally, just the ability to choose multiple files in the Open
dialog.  Then Ctrl-A Enter would be the easy "open all" option.

They're preparing to get rid of the old old GTK file picker which has not
been worth replacing since they're switching GUIs in the next major version,
so it seems likely we'll see this come along with that change.