[wingide-users] Enhancement: evaluated code available in debug history

Kevin Dunn kgdunn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:34:07 MDT 2011

Hi there,

Would it be possible to the code that has been highlighted and made to
"Evaluate Selection in Debug Probe" available in the debug history
(with the up and down arrows).

So many times I will evaluate a short snippet of code that I wish to
re-evaluate later (e.g. after debugging it). But when I use the up and
down arrows in the debug probe, those lines are not available in the
debug probe's history. It only seems to record lines I have typed in
myself.

Can these evaluated lines be made to stay in the debug probe's history?

Kevin