[wingide-users] Wing IDE 4.0.3 released

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Jun 10 17:23:47 MDT 2011

On 6/10/11 4:47 PM, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> Figured as much.  Can you give an idea as to what a "critical bug fix"
> is?  Maybe examples of bug fixes that were back-ported in the past?

Anything that could lead to data loss or a bug that entirely blocks
someone from using the IDE or a major part of the IDE and does not have
a work-around.

Another reason we have released again late in the life of a major
release is to support a newer Python version, although given that 2.7 is
the last 2.x and 3.3 won't be out until well into 2012 that probably
won't happen in this case.