[wingide-users] Re: Anybody know if Wing v3.x will run on Mac OSX 10.7 Lion?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Jul 22 08:08:39 MDT 2011

On 7/22/11 1:13 AM, Michael Stanford wrote:
> I have Wing IDE 4.0.3-1 (rev 24721), and it does not seem to work
> correctly with Lion. Every time it hits a breakpoint it yields a
> "Python quit unexpectedly" dump.

Can you set the Debugger / Advanced / Debug Internals Log File
preference and send us the output when you do this?  Then also submit a
bug report from Wing's Help menu with the "include error log" box
checked.  That gets us both the IDE-side and debug-side error logs.

We'll also try it here but I suspect this may not be something that
happens on Lion in general.