[wingide-users] Re: Problem with raw_input()

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jul 20 08:32:28 MDT 2011

On 7/20/11 10:04 AM, Chiaki wrote:
> When I click in the menu bar Script/Test, Wing show me a text input field
> for the test() function. I want invoke the same input field but from the
> hotkey.

Then you should just be able to add a Keyboard / Custom Key Bindings
entry with the command name 'test' (although I'd recommend using a name
that's less generic).

> I guess that I have to create a new function for this, but but i don't know
> how. Any help is welcome:)

If you do need to create another function, you would just add another
'def' in your script file.  Any def with a name that does not start with
_ is considered to be a script.