[wingide-users] Re: Problem with raw_input()

Chiaki ahiku.jp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:25:07 MDT 2011

Thanks! I'm experiment with the arginfo() and I have a new problem.

I put the script in top menu and works, but I want bind the function test()
in a hotkey too but I can't because the function need one argument.

def test(target):
    wingapi.gApplication.ShowMessageDialog("", target)

#MENU
test.arginfo = {}
test.arginfo['target'] = wingapi.CArgInfo("",
                                datatype.CType(''),
                                formbuilder.CFileSelectorGui(),
                                label = ("Input:"))
test.contexts = [wingapi.kContextNewMenu(("Scripts"), group=1)]
test.label = "Test"

Thank you very much :)