[wingide-users] Create New Directory is disabled

D. Guandalino guandalino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 01:28:44 MDT 2011

2011/7/13 Stephen Argent <steve at nullcon.org>:
> Just checking to make sure you've got the appropriate permissions to be
> creating folders within that directory? No sense in submitting a bug

Hi,
that could really be a permissions related issue, given that *all* the
folders on my Windows XP filesystem result to be read only.

Though I can't verify this assumption because to remove the Read only
flag on Windows is a PITA, even following the procedures given by
Microsoft KB articles http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326549 and
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256614. The solutions they provide
don't work neither for me neither for a bunch of other people.
Deselecting the flag and appliyng the change is non influential, it
will re-apply itself immediatly.

Best regards.