[wingide-users] Wing IDE 4.0 beta6 released

Dave Burkholder thinkwelldesigns at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 08:54:19 MST 2011

I'm having trouble with refactoring / renaming in 4.0 beta6.

I select the variable, go to Refactor / Rename. Wing then highlights (very accurately) all the likely uses.

In the Refactor tab, I enter the new name. But Rename Selected Uses stays greyed out. I hit enter, etc and nothing happens.

I followed the documentation to the best of my knowledge, but can't get renaming to work. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Dave