[wingide-users] Perspective: horizontal/vertical split

Joon Ro joonpyro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 17:50:19 MST 2011

Hi,

I have saved a perspective with a toolbox window (so there are two windows
- main and toolbox). And for the toolbox window, I'm using horizontal
window.
Sometimes I close the toolbox window by mistake. Then I do the load
perspective to restore the closed toolbox window, and I found that
everytime the split was changed to vertical.

Resetting it is not hard but it would be great if the horizontal split
setting is preserved. Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,
Joon