[wingide-users] Sqlite Wing IDE Plugin

Alan Harris-Reid aharrisreid at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:41:53 MST 2011

Two standalone tools (both free!) that I regularly use for SQLite
maintenance are
     a) FireFox SQLite Manager (simple browser interface, lacks some
basic features)
     b) SQLite Expert (personal edition)

Personally I would not like to see db viewing or manipulation tools
integrated with Wing IDE.  The IDE emphasis should be on ease of
development, and not try and be all things to all people.

Just my 2c worth.

Regards,
Alan