[wingide-users] Sqlite Wing IDE Plugin

Riley Porter rileyporter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:56:11 MST 2011

Hello,

This is my first post to this list so I am not sure as this is the right
place to ask this question.  However, here it goes.  I was wondering if
there is an sqlite plugin available for viewing data in a sql db through the
WingIDE interface?  If there is not, is this something that the wingIDE api
would be able to support?  Where can I find more information about writing
plugins ?  As I would very much like to see this feature available.   As a
convert to WingIDE from eclipse, this is the real only feature that I "miss"
from eclipse.

Thanks for the help.

Riley