[wingide-users] Re: Anyone get wingDB working with new Plone 4.1 beta?

Jason Mehring nrgaway at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 16:30:03 MST 2011

Encolpe,

I tried using the one egg you created (http://bitbucket.org/encolpe/wingdbg) and
also tried a patch that was supplied by wing to your egg awhile back.  This is
why I was also wondering if there is a 'supported' and or 'official' version of
the egg (I do not see it in Wing 4.0 package; I only see the old style, non egg
code).

You stated you have not tested Plone 4.1 until now; did you have any success or
are you having the same problems I am?

Jason Mehring