[wingide-users] Loosing focus when opening dock areas

Diogo Baeder diogobaeder at yahoo.com.br
Wed Feb 23 12:08:59 MST 2011

Hi,

I don't know if this is a desired feature, but something that bothers me
a little in WingIDE Pro is that, when I'm at "clean-viewport" mode (all
docks are closed - Alt+F2), and press a key to open one of the docks, I
loose the focus from my editing area. This bothers me in situations
when, for example, I'm in the middle of a method argument list, and I
want to open the source assistant for that just to get some help. I want
to continue editing, loosing the focus here is a bit anoying.

Are there plans to change this?

Thanks!

--
Diogo Baeder - desenvolvedor web