[wingide-users] project wide OS commands definitions

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Feb 23 08:45:49 MST 2011

On 2/23/11 5:06 AM, Lukasz Michalski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Developing with cherrypy I am extensively using OS Commands feature to
> start cherrypy server in various variants (standalone, fastcgi, with or
> without auto-reload, etc)
>
> When using shared project files, is it possible to define OS Commands
> for all users in wpr file instead of wpu?

You can move individual setting into the .wpr file by setting
proj.shared-attribute-names in the .wpr file w/ a text editor.

This would get you the same as the default:

proj.shared-attribute-names=['proj.shared-attribute-names',
'proj.directory-list', 'proj.file-list', 'proj.file-type',
'proj.main-file', 'testing.test-file-list',
'testing.auto-test-file-specs', 'testing.test-framework']

This would add in console.toolbox:

proj.shared-attribute-names=['proj.shared-attribute-names',
'proj.directory-list', 'proj.file-list', 'proj.file-type',
'proj.main-file', 'testing.test-file-list',
'testing.auto-test-file-specs', 'testing.test-framework', 'console.toolbox']

Cheers,