[wingide-users] project wide OS commands definitions

Lukasz Michalski lm at zork.pl
Wed Feb 23 03:06:11 MST 2011

Hi,

Developing with cherrypy I am extensively using OS Commands feature to
start cherrypy server in various variants (standalone, fastcgi, with or
without auto-reload, etc)

When using shared project files, is it possible to define OS Commands
for all users in wpr file instead of wpu?

I've tried to move console.toolbox section from wpu to wpr file but wing
moved it back to wpu when saving.

Or maybe there is better way to start my main debug file without
debugging in various configurations (and save those configurations in
wpr file)

Thanks,
Łukasz