[wingide-users] [WingIDE 4.0.0-1] Bug in copy/paste ?

Cesco dev at cesco.it
Tue Feb 22 10:38:37 MST 2011

I have a problem. All my .py files are actually encoded in UTF-8, and when I try to copy a line where there are some non-ASCII character such as:

# Written in Italian: Questa è una riga di commento, àèìòù

The pasted text appears this way:

# Written in Italian: Questa è una riga di commento, àèìòù

In short: All the non-ASCII character are messed up. I'm using Wing IDE 4.0.0-1 on Mac OS X 10.6.6. Could you check this issue for me please?

Thank you