[wingide-users] Wing IDE 4.0 Released

Wingware info at wingware.com
Fri Feb 18 20:35:28 MST 2011

Hi,

We have released Wing 4.0 final, which adds the following new major
features:

* Refactoring -- Rename and move symbols, and extract code to function
or method
* Find Uses -- Find all points of use of a symbol
* Diff/Merge -- Graphical file and repository comparison and merge
* Django Support -- Debug Django templates, run Django unit tests, and more
* matplotlib Support -- Maintains live-updating plots in shell and debugger
* Simplified Licensing -- Includes all OSes and adds Support+Upgrades
subscriptions

Detailed Change Log:
http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/4.0.0/CHANGELOG.txt for
New Licensing Details:    http://wingware.com/news/2011-02-16

**Downloads**

Wing IDE Professional and Wing IDE Personal are commercial software and
require a
license to run. A free trial can be obtained directly from the product
when launched.

Wing IDE Pro -- http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide/4.0  --
Full-featured product

Wing IDE Personal -- http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide-personal/4.0
-- A simplified IDE

Wing IDE 101 -- http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide-101/4.0 -- For
teaching with Python

**Purchasing and Upgrading**

Wing 4.0 requires an upgrade for Wing IDE 2.x and 3.x users at a cost of
1/2 the full product pricing.

Upgrade a license:        https://wingware.com/store/upgrade
Purchase a new license:   https://wingware.com/store/purchase