[wingide-users] New simplified licensing for Wing IDE

Linos info at linos.es
Fri Feb 18 01:07:50 MST 2011

Great,
	thanks for the changes, i think this changes will help many people to use this
great ide, only to clarify, the people that bought 3.x version in the time
window where the upgrade for 4.x was free can't use all the supported OSes like
the people that bought 4.x licenses in beta period, no?

Regards,
Miguel Angel.