[wingide-users] 4b6 won't autocomplete for wx

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Thu Feb 17 11:34:50 MST 2011

Dunno if it is related or not, but I seem to be getting very sluggish
performance on this machine in Wing (cursor movement very laggy, searches are
slow, etc.) The laptop seems very fast but it is a very underpowered machine
compared to this one.

Michael