[wingide-users] Wing in mod_python vs mod_wsgi?

Tom Stambaugh tms at zeetix.com
Tue Feb 8 16:59:21 MST 2011

I'm still using mod_python to deploy my framework for production (CentOS
running Python 2.5.5, Apache 2.2.3, mod_python 3.3.1). I'm acutely aware
of how elderly mod_python is, and I've had some frustrations using Wing
to debug inside it -- at least its possible, which is not true for any
other Python IDE I've tried.

Does Wing do better in mod_wsgi? Is it time for me to migrate from
mod_python to mod_wsgi?

Has anybody tried to do this (mod_wsgi and apache) in a Windoze environment?

Thx,
Tom S.
--
Tom Stambaugh