[wingide-users] Opening .py files with Wing via OSX

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Sun Feb 6 16:20:03 MST 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 13:14 , Justin C. Walker wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2011, at 11:01 , Alexander Kain wrote:
>> It would indeed be nice if this worked; however, as soon as the "change all" button is clicked, it reverts to (in my case) IDLE.

> FWIW, I also see that the .py files are linked to IDLE (another IDE that works with Python source?  I don't have it on my system [but may have at one time; the system disk on this system hails back to 10.0 days :-}]).

Just to correct the record, I find that IDLE is present; it's hiding in the Frameworks directory.  Probably most of you knew that.  Silly me.

Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large
Like the ski resort full of girls hunting for husbands
and husbands hunting for girls, the situation is not
as symmetrical as it might seem.
  - Alan MacKay