[wingide-users] Opening .py files with Wing via OSX

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Sun Feb 6 14:29:14 MST 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 13:15 , Riley Porter wrote:

> I got wing to open when I clicked on py files.. However it wing does not
> open the file.  Also it does revert back to whatever py files were
> previously set to open.

I did notice this when playing around earlier, but I see the same thing when I open a .py file (double click or 'open' from the command-line).  This may be a Wing thing (:-}).  To "get" the file being opened, it's not like on other unices, where you just check argv[Index].  I think it's a "message" or some such interface.

When do you see reversion to the previous app?

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker
Curmudgeon-at-large