[wingide-users] mixed tabs and spaces

Linos info at linos.es
Fri Feb 4 10:18:03 MST 2011

I have found the problem, i have pasted some python code from other file edited
with vim where it was using tabs, do i have any way to only convert selected
lines? I have tried to re-indent this lines but wing seems to respect the
original indent in tabs.

  Wing does not seems to have a problem detecting where to look for mixed tab
and spaces indentation problems but when i fix the complete file it break my
multiline texts. I am using 4.0.0-b6 (rev 23765).

Regards,
Miguel Angel.