[wingide-users] mixed tabs and spaces

Linos info at linos.es
Fri Feb 4 08:17:04 MST 2011

Hi,
	i have a file in my project that in the last days have been Wing complaining
that have mixed tabs and spaces for indentation, Wing says me that i have 39
tabs in the file but i don't want to fix the complete file to use spaces because
i have any sql multi-line in the file and get the format broken if i use this
option, what i would like to see really it is where are the tabs counted by
wing, any ideas how could i search the tabs? I am using Linux.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.