[wingide-users] Unlimited undo

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Thu Dec 22 01:45:59 MST 2011

Hi folks,

How cool would it be to have an undo that goes past the file-open boundary? So that you can undo from previous edit sessions and not be limited to the current file-open-edit session. Wing could save the undo buffer somewhere. I have always wondered, from a user perspective (not technical!) why it is always limited in editors to the current session. I can imagine that while holding the undo key combi that I get a message when I reach the session boundary with a choice if I want to go back further in time.

I'd love that feature :)

Cheers and happy holidays to all,

Danny