[wingide-users] Compile and debug in WingIDE

Pablo Adames pablo_adames at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 20:07:24 MST 2011

Carlos,
Very clear answer. I have only used Python and Wing IDE to write and debug small scripts to prepare results written to text output from other routines written in C++ or by parsing text files produced by simulation programs ran also by Python scripts.
I had read about putting together executables by packaging byte code and the run time but I didn't know there were these other packages to do that.
I imagine it gets more complex than that but it makes me think about getting into more complex tasks with a proper GUI with Python, I do mostly research so GUIs are not always the priority.
Pablo

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance." --Derek Bok